For as a person thinketh in his subconscious mind, so is he. ~ Dr Joseph Murphy
These are just my learning, please read the book and collect your leanings as well.
Initially, when I started this book and went through a few chapters, I thought it was just another book. But the more I went deeper and covered other chapters, I realized this is a life-changing book and has more advice on how to do better in life with positive attitude.
The book is all about how you train your subconscious mind and be positive in all situations so that the entire universe will help you to meet your goals.
Some of the great points I collected from the books are :
- Look within for the answer to your heart’s desire.
- You have the capacity to choose. Choose LIFE! Choose LOVE! Choose HEALTH!
- Think good and good follows.
- Motion and emotion must balance.
- You will get results for your prayers.
- Your desire is your prayer. Ask and it shall be given you.
- The basis of all healing is a change of belief.
- Imagination is your most powerful faculty.
- When trying to steal from others, you rob yourself of peace, harmony, faith, honesty, integrity, goodwill and confidence.
- YOU MUST GIVE TO RECEIVE
- The real things in life are intangible.
- Your desire must benefit humanity, you should not be selfish.
- What you are seeking is also seeking you
- There is no one to change but yourself.
- Thought, emotion, reaction, and action all take place in your own mind.
- The true meaning of forgiveness is to forgive yourself.
- Do the things you are afraid to do.
- You are as valuable as you think you are.
- You can not see life, but you know you are alive.
- The harmony of the part is the harmony of the whole; for the whole is in the part and the part is in the whole.
What you are seeking is also seeking you. ~ Dr. Joseph Murphy
Thank you for your time. Happy New Year 2018.
This first article of the year is also published in medium
Keep reading. Keep leading