I had only one hour to save the world, I would spend fifty-five minutes defining the problem, and only five minutes finding the solution.â€ ~Albert Einstein
2014: The Year that was
- Made me a proud father (on Nov 3). Thanks to Prangya, my wife.
- Gave me a promotion to a WL2 (Sept)
- I Completed 72 Hrs of IT training
- Took a online webinar
- Spoke in the User Group (Community)
- My Brother Got married.
- Our website is live (Thoughts2share.in)
- Thanks to Lalit Sir and Pranay
- Attended a Google Summit on mobile
- Attended a Microsoft Azure Summit
- Completed a number of Pluralsight videos
- 5000 tweets completed and the lesson learned is “Quality matters not the quantity”
2015: This year I have set some goals
- Learning CLEAN CODE
- Learning, implementing and sharing with the community
- Do things right and doing right thing also
- Imparting Training again â€¦
- Be pragmatic as much as possible
- Refactoring as much as possible
- JAVA script frame works to be explored
- Deep dive to NOSQL
- Write blogs
- working the agile way
- and a lot moreâ€¦.
All of us every single year, we are a different person. I do not think we are the same person all our lives. ~ Steven Speilberg
Till next Keep Smiling â€¦.