1. Understanding Windows
with SysInternals Tools
2. Peeling the Onion:
SQL Server Internals Demystified.
Key-points of discussion
- Memory is one of the key parameters for having a healthy SQL Server performance.
- Recovery time is important and not your backup time.
- Disk, Security, Checkpoint and memory are the key for SQL Server internals.
- Performance, scalability and more worst how does OS work.
- Where is my memory gone, why does Windows behave in this way?
- On performance monitoring and insights into performance tuning.
- The platform of Windows has many hidden gems, lesser known and lesser understood.
- Simple tools and identify performance tuning gems.
- Take your experience on Windows to the next level.
Date: Saturday, April 7, 2012 (10:30am until 1:30pm)
Venue: Microsoft, Krishna Hall, Embassy Building, 3rd Floor, Domlur.
Event Details: https://www.facebook.com/events/139444029517882/
PS: Session is FREE for all.
Holds 26+ Microsoft Certification on various technologies till date
Was Microsoft MVP â€“ SQL Server for more than 3 years.
Speaker at Technical conferences like Microsoft TechEd, MSDN, TechNet, GIDS.
More than 13+ years in computers and database systems
Site and blog at: http://blogs.ExtremeExperts.com
Twitter – @vinodk_sql
Author â€“ SQL Server Interview Questions and Answers