For as a person thinketh in his subconscious mind, so is he. ~ Dr Joseph Murphy
These are just my learning, please read the book and collect your leanings as well.
Initially, when I started this book and went through a few chapters, I thought it was just another book. But the more I went deeper and covered other chapters, I realized this is a life-changing book and has more advice on how to do better in life with positive attitude.
The book is all about how you train your subconscious mind and be positive in all situations so that the entire universe will help you to meet your goals.
Some of the great points I collected from the books are :
- Look within for the answer to your heart’s desire.
- You have the capacity to choose. Choose LIFE! Choose LOVE! Choose HEALTH!
- Think good and good follows.
- Motion and emotion must balance.
- You will get results for your prayers.
- Your desire is your prayer. Ask and it shall be given you.
- The basis of all healing is a change of belief.
- Imagination is your most powerful faculty.
- When trying to steal from others, you rob yourself of peace, harmony, faith, honesty, integrity, goodwill and confidence.
- YOU MUST GIVE TO RECEIVE
- The real things in life are intangible.
- Your desire must benefit humanity, you should not be selfish.
- What you are seeking is also seeking you
- There is no one to change but yourself.
- Thought, emotion, reaction, and action all take place in your own mind.
- The true meaning of forgiveness is to forgive yourself.
- Do the things you are afraid to do.
- You are as valuable as you think you are.
- You can not see life, but you know you are alive.
- The harmony of the part is the harmony of the whole; for the whole is in the part and the part is in the whole.
What you are seeking is also seeking you. ~ Dr. Joseph Murphy
Thank you for your time. Happy New Year 2018.
This first article of the year is also published in medium
Keep reading. Keep leading
The aim of this article is to let you know how and where can you start learning about GIT and GITHUB. Learn the way you like it either visually or reading books or you may go for an online training video, or reading articles, even you can play games to learn it.
Why do I need a version control system?
For a better explanation check BetterExplained
Just 15 minutes
If you have just 15 minutes you can learn Git from GITHUB Guides
To know a thing is to do it
Take a look at this guided tour from GitImmersion
Visual and Interactive way to learn GIT
If you like to learn visually check this js.org stuff
How about playing a game which has a series of levels, each requiring you to use git commands to arrive at a correct answer. Playing Githug
Online Video training sites
Read a book
Free Book Download from syncfusion
Pro Git book by Scott Chacon and Ben Straub
Time for GIT Internals
peepcode press book by Scott Chacon
How GIT Works
Git hub logo (octocat)
Check some cool github logos at Octodex
F1 : help
If you come across any other resource help others , put it in the comments.
Till next keep smiling.
As the Gurus rightly said You must write code for humans, let’s follow theirÂ idea as we considerÂ ourselves as one of the Â responsible software developers.
To write such code you need practice, a dedicated number of years of experience and of course “A Guide”. You might practice a lot and add years to your experience but getting a Guru is little tough. You are blessed if you have one.
Guru can not be every where, so they wrote books…
Read rest of the article here
Wheather you are a regular user of Microsoft OneNote or you have never used it and you want to start using, then the below 10 features (of my choice) might be helpful for you. Â JustÂ have a look and if you know more features share the same. Let’s share ourÂ thoughts on OneNote here.
â€œIf I had only one hour to save the world, I would spend fifty-five minutes defining the problem, and only five minutes finding the solution.â€ ~Albert Einstein
2014: The Year that was
- Made me a proud father (on Nov 3). Thanks to Prangya, my wife.
- Gave me a promotion to a WL2 (Sept)
- I Completed 72 Hrs of IT training
- Took a online webinar
- Spoke in the User Group (Community)
- My Brother Got married.
- Our website is live (Thoughts2share.in)
- Thanks to Lalit Sir and Pranay
- Attended a Google Summit on mobile
- Attended a Microsoft Azure Summit
- Completed a number of Pluralsight videos
- 5000 tweets completed and the lesson learned is “Quality matters not the quantity”
2015: This year I have set some goals
- Learning CLEAN CODE
- Learning, implementing and sharing with the community
- Do things right and doing right thing also
- Imparting Training again â€¦
- Be pragmatic as much as possible
- Refactoring as much as possible
- JAVA script frame works to be explored
- Deep dive to NOSQL
- Write blogs
- working the agile way
- and a lot moreâ€¦.
All of us every single year, we are a different person. I do not think we are the same person all our lives. ~ Steven Speilberg
Till next Keep Smiling â€¦.
The buzzing key word in the IT industry is â€œWEB APIâ€ and almost all the leading organization have registered there APIs for the world to use. API is an acronym for Application Programing Interface. WEB API is an interface that defines a request-response message system and expressed by either JSON or XML. By crafting their APIs these companies target the developer as their customer. So for a developer its essential to learn the APIs and their usability for their respective applications. WEBAPIs are RESTful in nature and as a developer we must know the rules of making our application restful.
We have masters in the world for WEB APIs, but this article targets absolute new comers to the world of WEB APIS. This is like an index for your WEB API learning and I have tried my best to compile as many resource as possible to strengthen your learning. As you read the article and move along the page your interest might increase to add something else that I have missed, make sure to put a comment if you want to suggest something.
Defining WEB APIs
WEB API Design
List of APIs
HTTP Status Code / Server Header Response
Point to consider (But make your own choice)
- At max try to use two base URLs per resource (GET/Lists, GET/Item)
- Collection goes better with HTTP verbs.
Finally if you are in Indian and want to develop some apps for Indian Railways , there is a API for this as well surprise!!! , check here : http://railpnrapi.com/
Well Keep smiling, till next.
On 28th of June 2014 I took a session on
Increase productivity using the Microsoft OneNote
The best part was initially most of the audience said they donâ€™t know/have not seen Onenote and after the session most of them agreed to start using the same. After a day we got tweets where in they said they have already started using OneNote.
Get OneNote free for All your notes on all your devices.
Windows Windows Store Windows Phone Mac iPad iPhone Android Amazon Web
Here is the slide share link.
Till next â€œkeep smilingâ€
The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2013 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
A San Francisco cable car holds 60 people. This blog was viewed about 1,400 times in 2013. If it were a cable car, it would take about 23 trips to carry that many people.
Click here to see the complete report.
May this new year brings lots of inspiration inside you to make you self efficient in the area you are growing.
Keep smiling and make it contagious.
Smiles from the threshold of the year to come,
Whispering ‘it will be happier’…
â€• Alfred Tennyson
A new year report http://manasdash.wordpress.com/2013/annual-report/